Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Provides a tax deduction for contributions made on behalf of employees.
- Aids in the attraction and retention of employees as a result of providing expanded employee benefits, and
- Lowers overall health insurance costs by switching from more expensive health plans to a less costly HDHP.
- Earns daily interest, compounded monthly on daily balances of $100.00 and above
- Qualifying high-deductible health plan coverage required
- No monthly service charge
- $100.00 minimum to open this account
- Deposit and withdrawal limitations as stipulated by government guidelines