Deposit on-the-go, when you want, from wherever you want.
How to get started.
- You will need to be a bank customer for at least 30 days before you are eligible for this service.
- You can apply quickly and easily online or in-person at your local branch.
- What you will need:
- An iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device with the latest update of the FM Bank app
- An eligible FM Bank Checking or Savings account
- An active FM Bank Online Banking ID and password
After we receive your application, we will process your request and contact you upon review. You will receive notification with further instructions within 5 business days.
Mobile Deposit is FREE for our Personal Checking and Savings account customers. Business account customers can deposit checks via Mobile Deposit for a fee of $1.00 per check deposited.
Who is eligible to use Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is available to Online Banking users who have a checking or savings account and are in good standing with First Missouri Bank of SEMO. (We have the right to not approve, suspend or terminate the use of Mobile Deposit at any time and without prior notice.)
How to endorse a Mobile Deposit Check
On the back of the check, sign your name, and underneath your signature clearly write “Mobile Deposit Only at FM Bank”. If your check is not properly endorsed, we cannot accept it through Mobile Deposit.
Types of checks that can be deposited with Mobile Deposit
You CAN deposit checks made payable to you from a bank in the United States and in US dollars that have been properly endorsed with “Mobile Deposit Only at FM Bank” and your signature.
Items you CANNOT deposit with Mobile Deposit:
- Foreign checks
- Savings Bonds
- Checks payable to anyone other than you
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Checks that are not legibly written (Our system “reads” your check, and if it cannot, the security system will not accept a check for Mobile Deposit)
- Checks that are “stale dated” (6 months or older) or “postdated”
PAY WITH YOUR PHONE!
Add us to your digital wallet! Load your FM Bank debit card into Apple Pay. Apple Pay allows you to make highly secure, convenient, and contactless payments. Use your digital wallet in stores and online when you shop at participating merchants.